— nrf24l01+ based 2.4Ghz module test. —
- Official Document
- Range extension DIY
- Arduino Tutorials: X, Y, Z
- scanner: https://arduino-info.wikispaces.com/Nrf24L01-Poor+Man%27s+2.4+GHz+Scanner
- The test code is from
- nrf24l01 support 1mbps and 2mbps mode,
- nrf24l01+ support 250kbps, 1mbps and 2mbps mode.
- All example here use nrf24l01+ in 250kbps mode.
- PA+SMA module can further extend range.
Tutorial and test code is originally from this youtube tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57pdX6b0sfw
My modified version of code :https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoQec3B3H5PMvgPwxzj8DEyq2WwX
unmodified version of nrf24l01 will able to cover a 2500 sqft house. But with simply add two antenna, it became possible. Detail can found at here: http://www.instructables.com/id/Enhanced-NRF24L01/